GOVERMENT’S DECISION TO CLOSE RESTAURANTS
27.3. Unica ravintolat follows the wish of the government to close the restaurants this weekend for customers in the battle against uncontrolled spreading of the corona epidemic.
- Today we will serve you normally at Deli Pharma, Assarin ullakko and Tottisalmi
- This weekend and next week we will test the selling of warm take away food at Assari, you can bring your own box if you want.
- In Tottisalmi we will sell warm take away food still on Monday and Tuesday.
- We will continue to sell affordable KELA meal and normal priced home cooked meal with Unica goes mobile theme.
- More information and opening hours you can find here in our homepage
We want to provide a healthy, affordable lunch for students even in these exceptional circumstances – we will continue to do this according to demand and we want to also hear your opinion about how could we help! send message, suggest and give feedback, We will listen to you! Stay safe and healthy!
UNICA RESTAURANTS PREPARE FOR THE CORONA VIRUS EPIDEMIC
UNICA restaurants prepare for the corona virus epidemic. To prevent the spread of virus Covid-19 Unica restaurants has introduced a number of precautions. We have taken a number of active measures to make our best efforts to prevent the spread of the global epidemic in our own restaurants. Some of the actions are still under way and practices are implemented as soon as possible. We actively follow general guidelines, work closely with industry actors and react promptly and transparently to our own activities.
• We have further stepped up our hygiene practices, we carry out frequent disinfection cleaning, our restaurants have a wide range of hand sanitizer to offer and we exchange buffet otters several times a day
• We offer pre-cut options for bread
• We strongly favour card payment, we do not take cash for money than in special cases
• We are looking for alternative serving options for the buffet table among our staff
• All our employees are subject to a quarantine period when travelling from epidemic areas, we follow government and THL recommendations regarding travel, meetings and appointments
Jatko-opiskelijan peruslounaan hinta on 5,20 yliopiston ja Kupittaan kampuksen ravintoloissa.
Fridays offer: free glass of mulled wine and a gingerbread to all lunch customers
Celebrate Christmas season with us on Friday (29.11) by drinking a free glass of mulled wine (non-alcoholic) in Unica restaurants.
Support TYY’s Development Cooperation Project in Mexico by Eating a ”Support Lunch”
The aim of the project is to improve education and land ownership rights of the Wixarika
people in the South-West of Mexico.
Unica will donate 50 cents for every “support meal” (marked as KEHY) that has been sold.
The Mexico lunch is held on Tuesday 26th November.
A special Offer at Tottisalmi
A Free Coffee to all Lunch Customers during November.
Christmas Lunches are served:
Thur 28.11 Assari and Dental
Wed 4.12 Delica
Tues 10.12 Tottisalmi
Wed 11.12 Mikro
Tues 17.12 Macciavelli and Nutritio
Like Us and Stay Informed!
Stay up-to-date by liking us on Facebook.
When we reach to 500 likes, we offer a free coffee (when you buy a lunch) to all our customers!
Enjoy a tasty lunch made from organic ingredients
We are now serving up organic lunches at Tottisalmi. Sustainable values are important to us and Tottisalmi has determined to be an environmentally friendly restaurant.
Salads, breads and drinks are organic depending on the availability.
Welcome to taste natural and organic flavors!